Reformation Yoga Teacher Training
Ireland’s Leading Teacher Training.
We create confident and empowered teachers. Our training will make you stand out from the crowd and is recognised and respected in the industry as the most comprehensive available. We offer specialised modules that you will not find in another 200 hour YTT. You are welcome whether you want to deepen your practice or change your career.
Our graduates go onto work with studios, create their own online communities and set up their own successful businesses.
It’s important when you are choosing your course that you choose wisely, keeping in mind the time, energy and financial commitment involved. If you want to make an impact and learn from the best, then you are in the right place!
Embark on a new journey
This is a life changing journey and you need to know you are making the right choice.
Here’s what makes us different:
– All of our teachers are experts with decades of experience.
– Our teachers are dedicated and continue to study physiotherapy,acupuncture & neuromuskular science.
– Mentorship and 1-to-1 attention for personalised development.
– Specialised modules with experts in women’s health, sound and yin.
– Interactive learning platform with exclusive additional online supports.
– Continued and ongoing assessment for exponential growth.
– Graduate pathways for ongoing learning.
– Extensive working knowledge of the health & wellbeing industry.
– The assurance & knowledge that you are training with the best and will be ready to teach on graduation if you choose.
Next start date: 10th September 2022
Now selling Early Bird places
How to apply: Fill out the form below for more information on prices, dates and to sign up.
"Deciding to embark on my first YTT with Reformation has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made."
While I built a lot of physical strength through the asana labs and physical practice, there is a huge emphasis on learning about yoga philosophy, meditation techniques, the subtle body/chakras, anatomy, and on ancient Ayurvedic practices. There is something for everyone, regardless of your background.
Would you recommend this Yoga Teacher Training?
I couldn’t recommend it more – I wish it could do it all again. Don’t think – just do it!
Katy – Graduate 2021
Teacher Training Modules
It is imperative that you have been practicing yoga consistently for a year at the very least. It will be helpful to us if you can refer us to the teacher(s) you currently practice under.
At Reformation we offer installment payment plans and Early Bird pricing options so please get in touch for a full breakdown of pricing.
To get your RYT certification, you will need to have completed at least the 200-hour level registered yoga training program and register with Yoga Alliance once certification has been attained. As Ireland’s leading Yoga Teacher Training school we have all the tools to get you certified.
The next Training is set for early 2022. Fill out the form below for all the information.